This guideline is to protect workers’ health by preventing the spread and spread of corona 19 in the workplace in case of the recent spread of corona 19 in China.
○ At the workplace level, thoroughly identify trends in absenteeism and incidences of workers (including subcontractors, dispatches, and service workers) who exhibit communicable symptoms such as suspected corona19.
○ The manager of the workplace shall take appropriate measures to ensure proper quarantine if any Corona 19 patients (including those subject to isolation) occur among the employees (including subcontractors, dispatches, and service workers).
○ Health managers, including health managers (including health management agencies), thoroughly educate their employees (including subcontractors, dispatchers, and service workers) and check their implementation.
○ In preparation for the Corona 19 epidemic, at the workplace level, a dedicated department or person in charge for management and continuation of work is established, and a preparedness and response plan is established. In this case, the company plans to include a subcontractor.
Measures for preventing and spreading corona19
Strengthening worker hygiene management and maintaining cleanliness and disinfection
○ Strengthen personal hygiene management.
-Encourage workers to practice personal hygiene by securing enough sinks and hand sanitary items such as hand cleaners (soaps), hand sanitizers, disposable towels and toilet papers.
-Follow cough manners and guide your mouth and nose to cover your sleeves when coughing or sneezing.
◈ Action to prevent the spread of corona 19 (Attachment 1)
○ Wash your hands thoroughly with soap for 30 seconds or more
○ Follow cough etiquette if you have respiratory symptoms such as cough
-Cover your mouth and nose with sleeves if you cough or sneeze
-Visiting a medical center with respiratory symptoms
○ Do not touch eyes, nose and mouth
○ If you have a fever, respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) or pneumonia within 14 days of traveling to China, report to the public health center.
-Prepare adequately for the supply of goods in advance in preparation for lack of protective equipment and sanitary items * or confusion of supply.
* Mask, soap, hand cleaner, hand towel, toilet paper, disinfectant, thermometer
○ Promote personal hygiene practices to workers and customers (visitors).
-Promote basic personal hygiene practices (hand washing, cough etiquette, etc.) to workers and customers (visitors) to prevent the spread in the workplace.
-Post promotional notices or posters in showers, washbasins, etc.
* Use the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.go.kr)
○ Keep the workplace clean.
-Maintain cleanliness and disinfection in workplaces, such as sinks, door handles, handrails, and sinks.
-Workers in charge of disinfection should wear personal protective equipment when cleaning or disinfecting, and disinfect them according to the usage, usage and dosage of disinfectant products approved by the Ministry of Environment.
* For details, refer to the Disinfection Guidance Center (Annex 6) for the Prevention of Infected Corona Virus Infections.
-Prohibit the joint use of cups, plates, and spoons, and periodically ventilate the room.
○ Clean the surrounding furniture and rooms such as dormitories run by the workplace and separate bedding and towels.
○ When commuting buses are operated, sanitary management should be thoroughly managed by disinfecting commuting buses frequently, and workers are trained to observe basic cough manners.
Prevention of influx and spread of infection in workplace
○ Workers with fever and respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) are recommended to wear a mask and see a nearby medical institution.
Recommended use of masks to prevent corona19
○ (How to use the mask) Cover your mouth and nose completely with a mask, make sure there are no gaps between your face and mask, and do not touch the mask during use.If you touch the mask, wash your hands with soap and water, or wipe with alcohol hand sanitizer.
○ (If you need to wear more than KF80) ① If you have respiratory symptoms such as cough, ② If a healthy person takes care of a suspicious person, ③ Visits to medical institutions, ④ Workers with high risk of infection or spread *
* Ex) Public transport drivers, salesmen, station attendants, postman deliverymen, courier technicians, large building managers, and vocational workers who must respond directly to customers, etc.
○ (If masks are not required) Non-crowded outdoor or individual spaces [excerpts from the KFDA ‘Recommendation for using masks to prevent corona 19’]
○ Strengthen management before and after business trips and trips to workers coming from overseas business trips and trips.
-Workers planning on business trips and trips are actively trained to fully understand the “Personal Hygiene Rules and Precautions such as Multi-Dense Site Visits, Precautions Abroad, and Precautions after Returning Home”.
* In the case of China, Hubei Province has three stages (recommendation of withdrawal: withdrawal and cancellation of travel unless it is urgent). Alarm issued (as of ’20 .1.28)
** Avoid travel in Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Taiwan, where Corona 19 occurs, unless it is unavoidable (based on ’20 .2.10).
-Workers entering from abroad should describe the health condition document as it is and report it to the quarantine officer.
-Workers who have recently entered abroad should visit a medical institution or screening clinic if they have a fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.).
○ In particular, in case of workers who have returned from China within the last 14 days, they should take leave, work from home, Take advantage of closures.
-In particular, group facilities and multi-use facilities ** that are likely to spread are always monitored for signs of spread through self-heating monitoring.
* (Group facilities) Schools, workplaces, youth and family facilities, day care centers, kindergartens, social welfare facilities, postpartum care centers, medical institutions, etc.
** (multi-use facilities) libraries, art galleries, performance halls, sports facilities, shopping centers (large marts, markets, duty-free shops, department stores, etc.), cinemas, etc.
○ Service sectors that serve customers, such as medical institutions *, airlines, large marts, and transportation businesses, should establish their own inspection and response plans in consideration of the characteristics of the workplace.
* Includes cleaning, laundry, and care service workers (caregivers, caregivers, etc.), petition police, etc.
-The employer encourages workers who serve customers to wear hand sanitizers * and masks to prevent infections and to provide necessary sanitation.
* In addition to treating patients or handling specimens at medical institutions, workers who respond to customers may spread the pathogen if they continue to use the contaminated gloves without replacing them immediately.Therefore, hand washing and hand cleaners (alcohol cleaners) may be used rather than gloves. Personal hygiene management
When finding a medical patient or confirmed patient in the workplace
○ When finding a medical patient at the workplace, check for symptom and wear a mask and report it to the health center or disease control center call center 1339 immediately.
◈ Doctor Patient
자 Those who have had a fever (37.5 ℃ or higher) or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) within 14 days after visiting China
자 Patients with fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) within 14 days after being in close contact with the confirmed patient during the symptom onset of the confirmed patient.
자 suspected of having corona19 infection
Anyone who develops fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) within 14 days after traveling to the country’s epidemic country of Corona, or other unexplained pneumonia, etc.) -At this time, if there is a worker who has been in contact with the worker, do not move until the inspection and epidemiological investigation of the public health center are carried out.Wear personal protective equipment ** (masks, disposable gloves, etc.) in the quarantine area of the workplace and wait for the health center staff.
If it is impossible to secure temporary containment space, follow the instructions of the public health center
** Before the arrival of the health center staff, those who come into contact with the suspect should wear a mask.
-After transfer to the doctor’s health center, wear personal protective equipment (mask, disposable gloves, etc.) and disinfect the quarantine area where the patient stayed by using disinfectant such as alcohol and lax.
-Workers or contacts who have been selected for self-containment by the health authority will not be sent to work, but will be reported to the manager by wire and should be taken to the hospital or self-containment according to the guidance of the health authority.
○ If a confirmed patient * is identified at the workplace, it must be immediately reported to all workers **.
Regardless of the clinical condition, it refers to a case where an infectious disease pathogen infection is confirmed according to the examination criteria for diagnosis, and all workers working at the workplace and customers who visited the workplace are confirmed as confirmed patients.
** Including workers from contractors, dispatchers, and contractors working together in the workplace
-Employers shall actively cooperate with in-depth epidemiological investigations by the Epidemiological Investigation Team of the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
-The employer shall actively cooperate with the measures taken by the public health center, such as disinfecting moving copper wires for confirmed patients.
-Exposed areas of confirmed patients can be disinfected using workplaces in accordance with the Guidelines for Disinfection of Collective and Multi-use Facilities for Disease Control Centers (Attachment 6). .
After disinfection, the virus dies on the day of disinfection, but is prohibited for daily use in consideration of the possibility of harm from disinfectant use.
-Active monitoring for workers who worked in space-time where the moving lines, such as the place * and time of the confirmed patient’s stay, are clearly separated from the health center.
Refers to all places within the workplace, such as workplaces, lounges, restaurants, and places visited by customers and visitors.
Establishment of dedicated system and response plan for large absences
○ Designate a response and preparation plan at the workplace level to designate a dedicated department or person in charge.
-In order to continue the work in the major areas of the workplace when the epidemic spreads, identify the status of key personnel and technologies, and then establish and check the ‘continuity plan for emergency’.
-The plan includes workers of contractors, dispatchers, and contractors working together in-house.
○ Establish a business plan in preparation for absenteeism due to the occurrence of confirmed patients or doctors.
-In order to reduce the damages caused by massive absenteeism, workers ‘personal information is identified in advance and workers’ management plans are prepared.
* Possible reasons include child infection, nursing care, and care for children
-Establish a reorganization plan * to minimize work spaces due to absences.
* Organizing alternative working groups, designating alternative working places, adjusting working hours, working from home, etc.
-Establish provision for remuneration and leave for infected persons and return to work after recovery.