-Corona 19 quarantine response situation and future plan, plan for securing hospital beds and manpower by region, and utilization plan for each stage-
□ Corona Virus Infectious Disease-19 Pan-governmental Affairs Meeting, President Moon Jae-in, presided over the discussion of ▲ infectious disease crisis alert ▲ corona 19 quarantine response situation and future plan ▲ planning of beds and human resources by region and plans for use by stages.
1 Infectious disease crisis alert raised to “Severe”
□ In the current system, the infectious disease crisis alert is in the ‘border’ stage, and is responding to the central defense measures headquarters (disease management headquarters) and the central accident procurement headquarters (health welfare department) in accordance with the ‘severe’ stage.
○ Today’s pan-governmental measures conference will strengthen the response system by upgrading the crisis warning stage to “serious” as a preemptive measure against the possibility of the nationwide deployment of Corona 19.
-This measure takes into account the early stage of spreading and spreading of community around specific regions and groups, but requires preemptive response considering the possibility of spreading nationwide considering the speed of spread.
○ The government maintains consistency with the existing central defense countermeasures headquarters (the Center for Disease Control) and the central accident procurement headquarters (health and welfare department) system to support them, while maintaining the coherence of the central disaster safety headquarters. (1st Minister: Health and Welfare Minister, 2nd Minister: Ministry of Public Administration and Security)
-Responding to government departments and strengthening the support system of the central government and local governments, the government will respond with unprecedented strong and prompt measures without being bound by regulations.
○ In the “severe” phase, the government will implement containment policies, such as blocking outflow of corona 19, patient discovery and contact isolation, while continuing to implement strategies to block and minimize the spread of communities.
The action was decided this afternoon through the government’s discussions and the Crisis Assessment Meeting, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and was applied by the Minister of Health and Welfare.
The government said that in the ‘severe’ phase, the government will push for strong countermeasures such as social isolation to prevent more proliferation of corona.
○ First, the Daegu region requested autonomous restraint and restrictions on movement for at least two weeks, and the deceased box was requested to be promptly inspected by the screening clinic.
-In addition, residents of other regions who visited the Daegu area were asked to refrain from going out in accordance with the Daegu area and to be promptly inspected in case of any symptoms.
○ The government also plans to designate a dedicated hospital for rapid treatment and secure beds for patients with low severity among patients with corona19 confirmation.
-In this regard, it will designate and introduce infectious disease consulting hospitals for each trial within one week, and will secure 1,000 additional beds for Daegu regional checkers and secure 10,000 therapeutic beds nationwide. .
○ On the other hand, the government said that it was preparing for the introduction of medical personnel for early diagnosis, sampling and treatment of patients with mild respiratory diseases through medical organizations.
In addition, the government has promised to provide adequate courtesy and loss compensation for medical workers who cooperate to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
Lastly, the government recommended that events be held in narrow indoor spaces or crowded events and refrain from going outside and taking rest in case of fever or respiratory symptoms.
-We also asked the employer to cooperate with them to allow sick leave without a medical certificate.
2 corona 19 quarantine-response situation and future plan
Currently, the spread of community infections is beginning to occur in some limited areas, such as the rapid increase in patients with Corona19 and the absence of epidemiologic associations.
○ In addition, the Corona 19 epidemic is expected to continue for some time in mainland China, and the possibility of inflows from non-China countries is still high.
○ First of all, we decided to continue to block the inflow of corona 19 from patients’ areas such as China.
-China will continue to enter Japan, including the ban on foreigners from Hubei, suspension of visa issued by the Consulate General of Wuhan, and strengthened visa screening (mainland China) and special entry procedures * for Chinese entrants.
Allows entry after checking residence and contact information, monitoring for 14 days through self-diagnosis app
○ Minimize trips to major patient areas to prevent influx from third countries other than China, and provide travel history of major patient areas to medical institutions and pharmacies.
□ Considering the proliferation of patients in Daegu and Gyeongbuk, we will also actively carry out measures to prevent the spread of local communities.
○ Expand screening clinics and operate mobile specimen collection teams and mobile clinics for early detection of patients through rapid examination. It also continues to expand diagnostic testing capabilities and adds Corona19 to existing respiratory disease surveillance.
○ In order to block the inflow of patients into the medical institution, new pneumonia patients should be diagnosed before entering the intensive care unit or before entering the intensive care unit.
-In particular, the National Assurance Hospital (2.22 ~~, application received) was introduced to operate a medical treatment area for respiratory patients completely separated from non-respiratory patients so that the public can receive medical treatment with confidence. You can get counseling and prescriptions over the phone without having to.
○ Acquire hospital beds and manpower by region, and in the event of a sudden patient outbreak, provide centralized coordination of resources and support beds, personnel and equipment. We will continue to strengthen our treatment capacity and provide loss compensation to participate in diagnosis and treatment without harming medical institutions.
□ Daegu and Gyeongbuk, Qingdao, are “Infectious Disease Special Control Areas”, and they will be concentrated and all possible quarantine measures will be implemented.
○ The Daegu area is conducting self-isolation and diagnostic tests by securing a list of all high-risk troops who participated in religious events.
-In addition, Daegu Medical Center and Daegu Dongsan Hospital first secured beds (156), and designated Daegu Medical Center as an exclusive hospital for infectious diseases (2.21 days) to secure additional hospital beds by taking all hospitalized patients to other institutions. 453). Afterwards, if there is a shortage of hospital beds, Daegu Public Hospital (Daegu Veterans Hospital) will be designated as a dedicated hospital, and neighboring public hospitals (Red Cross Hospital) will be designated. In addition, if there is a need for a negative pressure therapy bed, the military will use the National Army Hospital.
-It also supports 162 public medical personnel such as public hospitals, military (medical doctors and nurses), and public health doctors, as well as medical protective equipment and diagnostic inspection equipment.
-In particular, through early cooperation and efforts in the medical community, the local community, and across the nation, we will focus on the treatment of all potential deeds, medical personnel, facilities, and equipment.
○ In Gyeongbuk, all patients and workers in Qingdao Daenam Hospital were diagnosed.
-Convert Qingdao University Hospital into quarantine treatment hospital to treat patients who are hospitalized in mental ward, and other confirmed patients are transferred to National Medical Center.
-In preparation for the possibility of additional patients, up to 900 hospital beds will be secured by taking all inpatients from four local infectious hospitals (Andong, Pohang, Gimcheon, and Uljin Medical Center).
-20 medical personnel from the National Mental Health Center, 1 from the National Health Corporation Ilsan Hospital, and medical equipment such as Level D are also supported.
□ In addition, the site of Daegu and Qingdao, Gyeongbuk shall promptly respond to the site’s support needs from the central ministry through the Special Government Special Measures Support Group.
○ It is dispatched to Daegu on February 20 to carry out on-site support activities, followed by an additional dispatch on February 22 to Qingdao, Gyeongbuk.
□ Park Neon-hu, director of the Central Accident and Welfare Division, said, “In addition to efforts to block the influx of corona 19 in Korea, we have prepared for local response to minimize damages such as early diagnosis of corona 19 and provision of appropriate treatment according to the severity. We will build a system, ”he said,“ You will also actively participate in the government’s defense policy, including the belief of the authorities and the observance of personal hygiene rules. ”
3 Acquisition of hospital beds and manpower by region and utilization plan
□ Patients with respiratory infections, such as Corona19, have been assigned to treat negative pressure beds (single room). Currently, there are 1,077 negative pressure beds operating in public and private hospitals nationwide, of which 394 are in use and 683 beds are available. This is the situation (as of 2.22 days).
○ However, except in some areas such as Seoul, most of them have less than 30 beds and there is regional imbalance. Therefore, if a large number of confirmed patients occur in some areas, it may be difficult to accept them in that area.
□ At this meeting, the government will continue to expand negative pressure beds for the treatment of severe patients, secure 10,000 hospital beds per trial for the treatment of mild patients, and secure hospital beds with plans to designate national hospitals and to secure hospital beds and personnel. Announcement of utilization measures.
○ For the treatment of severe patients, we will continue to expand the negative pressure beds using mobile townsmans, and further expand the negative pressure beds by using unused sound pressure devices at medical institutions and health centers nationwide.
○ For the treatment of mild patients, a dedicated hospital will be designated for each trial to secure 10,000 beds. In preparation for the occurrence of a large number of community confirmed patients, 43 institutions including national medical centers and public hospitals were designated as dedicated hospitals, and by 2.28 days, all patients were ordered to be introduced to other institutions.
-The designated and introduced hospitals are undertaking local inspections by assigning a responsible person (manager-level) to the Central Accidents Headquarters for each situation for sufficient loss compensation and management of all patients.
In addition, the National Medical Center and the National Armed Forces General Hospital were designated as the National Infectious Diseases Hospital (2.20 days) to secure additional beds other than the local dedicated hospitals. The government is also planning to designate dedicated hospitals for national and public hospitals such as Yeongju and Sangju Red Cross Hospital.
□ When confirming patients, try to make the best use of available beds in the area (trial), and in the case of a large number of patients in a particular area, the central accident center will adjust the use of the bed.
□ To secure the necessary manpower, we secure the necessary manpower through cooperation with the local medical community, and actively support the manpower that is lacking at the central level through the dispatch of public medical manpower.
□ Park Neung-hoo, head of the Central Accident and Welfare Division, said, “The nation’s medical system, medical personnel, and technology are the best in the world to respond to Corona 19, and you can rest assured.
○ In addition, “We are sincerely grateful to the medical personnel who are striving for national health at the forefront.”